- Animation studio Fanworks (Aggretsuko, Hagane Orchestra) announced on Tuesday that it is producing a second season for the Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! (There’s No Cure for My Brother Being Around Me!) television anime. The second season is titled Ani ni Tsukeru Kusuri wa Nai! 2. It will premiere on Tokyo MX1 in July, and Tencent will also stream the series in China.
- The anime is based on a Chinese web manga. The new season will have 24 episodes, and will adapt stories from the manga, but will also feature original stories.
- The original manga’s story centers on a violent girl who strikes her idiot older brother. The story also focuses on sibling love, love, and food. The web manga has been read more than 500 million times online in China.
- Rareko (Yawaraka Sensha, Aggretsuko) is returning to direct and and write the scripts at Imagineer and Fanworks. Tencent Penguin Pictures is producing the television anime.
- The first season premiered in China in March 2017, and aired on Tokyo MX1 in Japan in April 2017.
(Ghi rõ nguồn "OtakuGo.Net" khi phát hành lại thông tin từ website này.)