- Bandai Namco Entertainment America began streaming a character trailer for the Vegito Blue character in its Dragon Ball FighterZ fighting game on Tuesday. Vegito Blue is a fused version of Goku and Vegeta, transformed into the Super Saiyan Blue form. The DLC will debut in late May alongside the release for Fused Zamasu.
- Vegito Blue is one of eight DLC characters being made available for separate purchase or as part of the FighterZ Pass, following previously released characters Broly and Bardock. The FighterZ Pass also includes a music pack with 11 songs from the anime and a commentator voice pack.
- The game launched for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam in the Americas and Europe on January 26, and launched on February 1 in Japan for PS4 and Xbox One. The game has sold 2.5 million copies worldwide.
- In the game’s story mode, as the mysterious Clone Army invades, the Super Warriors lose consciousness and their powers. At the same time, the player protagonist becomes mind-linked to Goku. Goku and players must fight together to reveal the mystery behind the link and the Clone Army. The story mode also has two other stories, in which the player protagonist becomes mind-linked to Android 18 and to Frieza. The characters Android 16 and new character Android 21 “hold the key to the story.”
- Playable characters include Goku, Teen Gohan, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Freeza, Cell, Krillin, Piccolo, Android 18 (with Android 17), Android 16, Yamcha, Tien Shinhan (with Chiaotzu), Majin Buu, Gohan, Cell, Nappa, Ginyu, Super Saiyan Blue Goku, Super Saiyan Blue Vegeta, Beerus, Gotenks, Kid Buu, Adult Gohan, Goku Black (with Zamasu), Hit, and Android 21.
Có thể bạn quan tâm: